Have you ever wanted to go to Justin’s concert or want to have another chance to see him live? Here’s your chance to win two (2) tickets to see Justin Bieber live on his Believe tour in Philadelphia, PA on July 17, 2013 at the Wells Fargo Center.
Contest Details: Please complete all of the following steps….
1) Follow @TogetherWeRise on Twitter (Thank them for sponsoring this contest).
2) In three (3) to five (5) sentences, explain why you deserve these tickets to see Justin live in Philadelphia. [Note: Keep your sentences sweet and short; Cut to the point right away. A little more than 5 sentences is okay, as long as it’s not over 10 sentences – do not write an essay or life story).
3) You are only allowed to submit ONE entry.
4) Applications will not be accepted if the any of the steps are missing.
5) Include your first name and Twitter username.
6) Email your contest entry to: BHBPhillyContest@gmail.com
Important things to note:
- Traveling accommodations will not be included. The contest is open worldwide; just make sure you can travel to and from Philadelphia safely.
- Before entering, ask a parent or guardian for permission.
- There is only ONE winner (the winner can take whoever they please, or give their other ticket away).
Contest Deadline: Friday, May 17, 2013.Tweet
Here’s a video of Justin dropping by the Adidas NEO pre-show party in HamburgTweet
Justin will be on the cover of Teen Vogue magazine on April 16th. However, Teen Vogue already posted Justin’s photoshoot and we can say it’s almost perfect.
You can also find out his interview about 2013 here
Have you ever dreamed of telling Justin something, but never had the chance? Well now you do!
One of our team members is meeting Justin on April 22nd 2013 in Stockholm, Sweden and will be giving him a usb stick with videos from you guys! This project is for beliebers ALL AROUND THE WORLD and you can tell Justin WHATEVER you want.
1) Make a video where you tell Justin what you what to say. (You can show pictures or videos of parades, buyouts etc! You can tell him your story or how he’s inspired you. Like I said, whatever you want) Make the video 8 minutes, TOPS.
2) Send your video to email@example.com (if the footage is too large, upload the video to youtube and make the settings so only people with the link can view it. Send the link in an email)
Your footage might be edited to delete unnecessary words like “umm” to make the video as short as possible.
DEADLINE: MONDAY, APRIL 1ST (but please send it in before that, so I can start editing)
If you have any further questions, ask me on twitter @alfredobabes
twitlonger with the same information http://twitlonger.com/show/n_1rjd1do