Category Archives: Justin Bieber Contests
Have you ever wanted to go to Justin’s concert or want to have another chance to see him live? Here’s your chance to win two (2) tickets to see Justin Bieber live on his Believe tour in Philadelphia, PA on July 17, 2013 at the Wells Fargo Center.
Contest Details: Please complete all of the following steps….
1) Follow @TogetherWeRise on Twitter (Thank them for sponsoring this contest).
2) In three (3) to five (5) sentences, explain why you deserve these tickets to see Justin live in Philadelphia. [Note: Keep your sentences sweet and short; Cut to the point right away. A little more than 5 sentences is okay, as long as it’s not over 10 sentences – do not write an essay or life story).
3) You are only allowed to submit ONE entry.
4) Applications will not be accepted if the any of the steps are missing.
5) Include your first name and Twitter username.
6) Email your contest entry to: BHBPhillyContest@gmail.com
Important things to note:
- Traveling accommodations will not be included. The contest is open worldwide; just make sure you can travel to and from Philadelphia safely.
- Before entering, ask a parent or guardian for permission.
- There is only ONE winner (the winner can take whoever they please, or give their other ticket away).
Contest Deadline: Friday, May 17, 2013.Tweet
This contest has ended, the winner will be contacted shortly.Tweet
We want you to love and give back at the same time.
There are three prizes:
1st Place: Two (2) Justin Bieber Tickets to his L.A Believe Tour Show on Monday, June 24th, 2013. [Travelling expenses are not included. Winner can be from anywhere; however, they must make their own travel arrangements]. May exchange tickets for personalized signed shirt by either Avan Jogia or Josh Hutcherson.
2nd Place: Personalized signed Straight But Not Narrow t-shirt and wristbands from Avan Jogia or Josh Hutcherson (your choice).
3rd Place: Signed Straight But Not Narrow t-shirt from Avan Jogia/ Josh Hutcherson (your choice) and a bracelet.
- It is open worldwide to everyone!
- We want you to love and give back. Straight But Not Narrow is all about showing love to our LGBTQ and S peers! We want you to spread the word about the importance of equality as well as what SBNN does.
Possible things we are looking for …..
· Tweet/ Facebook status loving/kind things (save the tweet links, or screenshot your tweets).
· Follow @WeAreSBNN, ‘Like’ them on Facebook [Straight But Not Narrow] + Spread the word about them to your friends and family, telling your community about them, etc.
· Make a #WeSPREADLovewithSBNN video [Upload it to YouTube + Share the link with everyone/ include that it’s important to love, and talk about Straight But Not Narrow. In the video you can also include the photos that you’ve taken ‘showing your love,’ and/or video clips that you’ve taken ‘showing your love.’ Or you can even make a video and get a ton of people to get involved]. It is important to talk about SBNN and the importance of equality.
Contest: Present – April 11th.
Submitting your entry:
- You have until April 19th to submit your entry. ONE entry per a person.
In the email you must include:
- All screenshots OR links to Tweets/ Facebook statuses
- YouTube link to your #WeSpreadLove Video
- Attach photos
- Anything else you want us to see to show that you’ve given back.
- Your Name AND your Twitter Username
- If you live in the LA area (if not; list where you are from, and if you can travel to L.A to see the show [Monday, June 24th, 2013] ).
- If you win second or third place: Do you wish to get your signed merch from: Avan Jogia or Josh Hutcherson.
- If you win second place: is there anything specific you wish for Avan or Josh to say when they sign?
Email your contest details to: WeSpreadLovewithSBNN@gmail.com
Learn more about Straight But Not Narrow, the charity that was co-founded by Victorious’s Beck – Avan Jogia @ATJogia, Heather Wilk @HGWilk, and Andre of @CauseCreative. Twitter/ Facebook/ Website/ YouTube.
If you have any questions about the contest please email us at: WeSpreadLovewithSBNN@gmail.com
If you have submitted your entry for February 22nd: You can keep that as your contest entry OR you can resubmit a contest entry.Tweet
Want to win the camera Justin Bieber uses in his music video, Beauty and a Beat? Here’s your chance. Our friends over at Olympus, has given you the perfect opportunity. It’s super simple and easy to enter!
1) Make sure you are from North America (Canada or the U.S).
2) Be sure to follow @GetOlympus and @JustinCrew
3) Tweet: I want 2 win Olympus Tough TG-1 @justinbieber uses in #BAAB from @getolympus & @justincrew! #BieberTG1 http://bit.ly/BieberTG1
- Retweets do not count!
- It is a brand new Olympus Tough TG-1 iHS camera (Justin used the camera to film BAAB, but it is not his camera being given away!!!)
- You must live in North America to be eligible to win!
The contest ends January 2, 2013 at midnight!Tweet
Want to win tickets to see Justin Bieber live in concert in 2013? Here’s your chance! We’re giving away SEVEN PAIRS of tickets to the 2013 Believe Tour! It’s super easy to get your concert submission in. Please read the following details carefully.
We have been working, with a non-profit organization; Together We Rise, that helps foster kids succeed, for the past four years. We want to help them make a major difference, and you can too. Starting tomorrow, and ending December 4th, they play a part in NBC’s American Giving Awards. That means that Together We Rise, is up to win $2 million dollars to help foster kids. YOU can help make this happen. For everyday that the campaign goes on for, we will giveaway a pair of Justin Bieber 2013 Tour tickets.
1. The contest starts November 27th and goes on until December 4th. The means, the last possible day to get your submission is by December 4, 2012 – no later than that.
2. The NBC Campaign goes on for SEVEN days (November 27 – December 4). You can only vote ONCE within the seven days, using Facebook. To vote, you must like “Chase Community Giving,” on Facebook. Click here to VOTE.
3. Screen capture your vote, put your name, twitter name, e-mail, and 2013 show choice tour date (click here to see a list of tour dates), email us your submission to: JBTWRContest@gmail.com
4. Share the link with your friends and family and encourage them to vote. (They can email us their screen capture, and vote for YOU to win a pair of tickets – the more refers you get, a bigger chance you have to win a pair of tickets).
5. Tweet the voting link and encourage people to vote. (bit.ly/votetwr)
6. You are only ALLOWED ONE ENTRY for yourself. However, if you share the link, and have your friends and family members refer you, it can allow you to gain points.
There will be a pair of tickets per each day of the campaign. We will contact winners before the end of the year.
1. By entering this contest, it does not mean you automatically get Justin Bieber concert tickets to a show choice in 2013. It means you are eligible to win tickets.
2. This is not a popularity contest. The points system, is to help spread awareness for Together We Rise, and to spread the word about a good cause – people should know about it.
3. Transportation to the show will not be provided. You must be able to travel to the show.
4. No money is involved with voting. It is FREE to vote. On November 27, voting is open to everyone, as long as they have a Facebook account.
5. Contest submissions will ONLY be accepted if sent from November 27 – December 4th. Double or more entries that get sent by the same person, will be disqualified.
6. This is about giving back, and not just about winning Justin Bieber tickets.
7. Please make sure with your parents that you are able to attend the certain concert IF you win.
- Good luck and have fun!
This contest has ended. Winners will be contacted shortly.Tweet
Adidas NEO collab with Justin Bieber! Get in on the Find My Gold Shoes contest. Join now:
Find Justin Bieber‘s sneakers online for a chance to win an all-expense-paid trip to Miami and meet Justin himself!
Here’s how it works:
Each week for 5 weeks there will be a picture of Justin’s gold shoes hidden online with a special code. Every day we will give clues on the Facebook app on where you can find them. Once you find the code, go back to the Facebook app and enter the code. We will announce 2 lucky winners every week. Here’s the link to the game: http://a.did.as/UVHJhR
Justin Bieber wants YOU to be involved with him on his upcoming Believe Tour. On October 4th, Just Dance 4 will be released, and Justin’s upcoming single ‘Beauty and a Beat’ featuring Nicki Minaj will be a featured song on the game. Here’s what you have to do for a chance to win, and for your video to be featured on Justin’s tour, as well as getting VIP tickets and meet and greets to a show.
How to win? Record a video of you dancing to one of the Beauty and a Beat clips below.
Game-play 1: http://youtu.be/LYApZxqwXlQ
Game-play 2: http://youtu.be/-ceNcFJqnJk
Game-play 3: http://youtu.be/kd6l4cMx-DQ
Then, submit your video to the Facebook Just Dance Game page.Tweet