Want to win tickets to see Justin Bieber live in concert in 2013? Here’s your chance! We’re giving away SEVEN PAIRS of tickets to the 2013 Believe Tour! It’s super easy to get your concert submission in. Please read the following details carefully.
We have been working, with a non-profit organization; Together We Rise, that helps foster kids succeed, for the past four years. We want to help them make a major difference, and you can too. Starting tomorrow, and ending December 4th, they play a part in NBC’s American Giving Awards. That means that Together We Rise, is up to win $2 million dollars to help foster kids. YOU can help make this happen. For everyday that the campaign goes on for, we will giveaway a pair of Justin Bieber 2013 Tour tickets.
1. The contest starts November 27th and goes on until December 4th. The means, the last possible day to get your submission is by December 4, 2012 – no later than that.
2. The NBC Campaign goes on for SEVEN days (November 27 – December 4). You can only vote ONCE within the seven days, using Facebook. To vote, you must like “Chase Community Giving,” on Facebook. Click here to VOTE.
3. Screen capture your vote, put your name, twitter name, e-mail, and 2013 show choice tour date (click here to see a list of tour dates), email us your submission to: JBTWRContest@gmail.com
4. Share the link with your friends and family and encourage them to vote. (They can email us their screen capture, and vote for YOU to win a pair of tickets – the more refers you get, a bigger chance you have to win a pair of tickets).
5. Tweet the voting link and encourage people to vote. (bit.ly/votetwr)
6. You are only ALLOWED ONE ENTRY for yourself. However, if you share the link, and have your friends and family members refer you, it can allow you to gain points.
There will be a pair of tickets per each day of the campaign. We will contact winners before the end of the year.
1. By entering this contest, it does not mean you automatically get Justin Bieber concert tickets to a show choice in 2013. It means you are eligible to win tickets.
2. This is not a popularity contest. The points system, is to help spread awareness for Together We Rise, and to spread the word about a good cause – people should know about it.
3. Transportation to the show will not be provided. You must be able to travel to the show.
4. No money is involved with voting. It is FREE to vote. On November 27, voting is open to everyone, as long as they have a Facebook account.
5. Contest submissions will ONLY be accepted if sent from November 27 – December 4th. Double or more entries that get sent by the same person, will be disqualified.
6. This is about giving back, and not just about winning Justin Bieber tickets.
7. Please make sure with your parents that you are able to attend the certain concert IF you win.
- Good luck and have fun!
This contest has ended. Winners will be contacted shortly.Tweet